Wed. Dec. 2   7 AM

Wednesday:  Sunny.  Highs upper 50s to low 60s.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Warmer. Several batches of showers moving through – the first may edge into parts of Pearl River County and knick Harrison and Hancock counties in the morning (30% chance there) before dying out. Afternoon could be rain-free.  Another system will hold off until after dark . Overall, 70% chance that you’ll see some rain from this event and amounts will be light, under an inch.  Lows mid 40s to near 50.  Highs upper 60s.

Friday:  30% Chance of morning showers, clearing by afternoon.   Lows upper 40s to near 50. Highs upper 50s to near 60.

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday: Mostly sunny.  Lows near 40.  Highs near 60.

Sunny weather will last all of next week.

For information on any winter weather impacting the South, visit  my “Storms” Page by clicking here.

2 Comments

  1. Sharon

    Going tubing on the Bogue Chitto tomorrow. I hope those rains will be minimal. A little shower may be refreshing, however. Hopefully, won’t be a total wipeout.

  2. dgilh51@gmail.com

    Sounds great. You’ll have to let me know how it went. We are in Oregon and am posting irregularly

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.